Saturday, March 5, 2011

Cooking extravaganza

I'm taking a break from homework for a minute to get caught up on blogging. I was going to post a whole lot sooner, but our internet was down for awhile, but now its up and going again!!
Derick, Brittany, and baby Liam came over a few weeks ago and we decided to make homemade dinner. We chose homemade Mac and Cheese. It was pretty awesome. When I pulled it out of the oven it was so pretty, I didn't want to eat it. A few days earlier I had made potato salad for the first time. It was pretty tasty I have to say so myself. That was our side dish. Later, we made chocolate chip cookies. I never snapped any pictures of those.


YUMMY MASTERPIECE


WE DIDN'T HAVE A BIG SCOOP, SO WE JUST USED THE ICE CREAM SCOOP.


YUMMY MAC AND CHEESE WITH POTATO SALAD


NAP TIME AFTER DINNER


BABY LIAM

No comments:

Post a Comment