Tuesday, June 29, 2010

FINALLY MARRIED!!


We finally got married on June 26, 2010! It was the best day ever! There were so many people that came out to support us. It was really hard not having my dad there in person, but we could totally feel his spirit. My brother Chase walked me down the aisle in place of my dad and he did an AMAZING job! We had a table displayed right as people walked in for a memory of my dad. There was a plaque displayed that said "A beautiful family has just begun. These families are thankful that you could come. A father whose grateful you were here to support a daughter he'll forever hold dear. Thank you for sharing this special day. He sends his hugs and kisses your way (next to a basket of Hershey's hugs/k...isses). In remberance of A Loving Father: Lynn D. Kraaima. I will post pics very soon! :)

1 comment:

  1. You look so beautiful and so happy. I am glad you had a wonderful wedding day, and I absolutely love your blog. It is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete