Thursday, May 27, 2010

Letting go :(


It has been one of the toughest weeks! Like I said in the post before we brought my dad home.
We were able to spend 6 days with him. He passed away on May 25, 2010 at 11:36 Pm on his birthday. I never thought I would have to let my dad go at such a young age, but we didn't want him to be sick anymore. He was able to return home to Heavenly Father and be with his brother and family again. I have to keep telling myself that he isn't in pain or sick anymore because I miss him so much.
Were getting married in one month. I'm sad my dad won't be there in person, but I know for a matter of fact that he will be there in spirit walking me down the aisle with my brother. I love you dad and will always miss you, but you will always be in my heart.

http://www.webfh.com/fh/obituaries/obituary.cfm?o_id=309769&fh_id=11049

1 comment:

  1. You are one tough cookie Heather, and i think your dad is very proud of you! It's always peaceful to think they are not in pain and in a PERFECT place with our Heavenly Father!!

    ReplyDelete