On the morning of Saturday December 18, 2010 we lost our dearest friend Katie Miller. She was driving home from work when she hit ice, lost control of her car and was killed immediately. :( Katie was such an amazing person and touched many people's lives. I've known Katie for approximately ten years. I will always hold on to our memories with Katie. I love you Katie and will always miss you. You are one beautiful Angel! <3.
Sunday, December 19, 2010
Life is too short
On the morning of Saturday December 18, 2010 we lost our dearest friend Katie Miller. She was driving home from work when she hit ice, lost control of her car and was killed immediately. :( Katie was such an amazing person and touched many people's lives. I've known Katie for approximately ten years. I will always hold on to our memories with Katie. I love you Katie and will always miss you. You are one beautiful Angel! <3.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment