Congratulations to our great friends Derick and Brittany O'Connor. Baby boy Liam was born December 16, 2010 at 4:41 P.M. 6 pounds 8 ounces and 19.5 inches long. Such a little guy. He is so handsome and one quiet baby. He'd rather sleep than eat. (Smart boy). I can't wait to see him again. I love babies oh so much! I can't wait to go over to their house and watch him grow up.
Friday, December 17, 2010
*Such a Miracle*
Congratulations to our great friends Derick and Brittany O'Connor. Baby boy Liam was born December 16, 2010 at 4:41 P.M. 6 pounds 8 ounces and 19.5 inches long. Such a little guy. He is so handsome and one quiet baby. He'd rather sleep than eat. (Smart boy). I can't wait to see him again. I love babies oh so much! I can't wait to go over to their house and watch him grow up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment