Thursday, January 26, 2012

The crazy life we live

What a crazy month it has been!! Between school starting and both Dave and I working, time feels like it goes a million miles per second!
This semester I am taking 15 credit hours and working 35 hours a week. I keep asking myself, "Why the heck did you take this many classes?" I have to remind myself I will thank myself later. I'm taking Biomed, Biomed lab, Pharmacology, and College algebra. Can you say overwhelmed?!? So far I have ALMOST made it through a month of school.
Dave on the other hand is working about 19 hour days! Have you ever worked a 19 hour day? I can't say I ever have. The crazy thing is, he LOVES it!! I guess he picked the right profession for himself and scored the perfect job. His career freaks me out, but you can't hold someone back from fulfilling their dreams.
Anyways, I'm just rambling. We've been married a little over a year and a half and are loving every second of it. Our new house is amazing and we have enjoyed the time together decorating how we want it! That reminds me, our furniture from Pottery Barn came in! It is absolutely beautiful!! I want to buy that whole store!

1 comment: